Search The Hippocampus

Monday 4 June 2012

My June Bank Holiday.....in Picture Form!



                                                           
"Such a beautiful day outside..."


*sigh* "But I have so much work to do!"



"I should  probably think about reorganizing my priorities...."


"Afterall, River Island wont help me get into med school, not unless the admissions board counts a killer sense of style as a 'note-worthy attribute'..."







"Who am I trying to kid. It's Bank Holiday, the weather is lovely, and I am way too lazy for this right now..."


"Plus, how can I resist with this being the view from my window? :) "







"8:00 pm (yeah, it's still sunny) Day's over, and it's early nap time for Pearl :)"

Sweet Dreams! and I hope you all enjoy your bank holiday as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment